Terms and Conditions (applicable to Women who Flourish membership only)
- “Member”: an individual who has joined Women who Flourish and has started submitting monthly payments.
- “Aliya Rajah”: the owner of the membership site and the individual with the right to seek legal action if a member breaches any of the Terms and Conditions.
- “Us”: Aliya Rajah and the other individuals (her team members) working alongsie her to serve the Women who Flourish community.
Rules of Conduct
- Members shall at all times act with integrity and avoid conflicts of interest and avoid any actions or situations that are inconsistent with the Terms and Conditions written on this page.
- Members shall at all times be mindful of their attitude and behavior towards other members. Discrimination or insults of any kind will not be tolerated and will result in termination of the membership. We reserve the right to share not only testimonials publicly, but also any activity that we seen fraudulent, to warn other people.
- If you decide to cancel your membership, we will cancel your membership on the date when your next recurring payment would have been made and revoke your access from the membership area and Facebook group.
- If you are evicted from the membership by Aliya Rajah (the owner) for a legitimate reason (see below), you are not entitled to a refund on any membership fees that have been paid for this duration. Legitimate reasons include:
- publicly speaking negatively about the community, Aliya Rajah or any of the members;
- any fraudulent activity such as illegal online/offline activities, fraudulent chargebacks (on any products/services by Aliya Rajah or other business owners) or similar;
- participating in any online or offline scams;
- creating a negative environment or carrying out suspicious activity inside the community.
Rules of Use and Intellectual Property Rights
- Our Membership Area consists of a variety of video training, PDFs, and recordings. By entering the area through your paid membership, you agree that all the content inside is solely meant for your personal use and you do not have any rights to download it (apart from PDFs), share it, transfer it or reproduce it unless you have Aliya Rajah’s written consent. This includes all content from the Facebook group (Women who Flourish) the membership site. You are forbidden from sharing your password with other people so they can log in.
- We do not accept content that is likely to offend our members and, therefore, we reserve our right to remove it.
- You are responsible for each and every access or use of the membership site that occurs in conjunction with use of your username and password.
- Use of your username and password is conclusive evidence that you have accessed the Membership area of the sites.
- You must keep your username and password confidential.
- You must not allow any third party to access the site using your username and password and take advantage of the site on your behalf by viewing any of the content.
- Payments can be made via Stripe (preferred) and Paypal and will continue to occur on a monthly basis.
- Should there be an issue with your payments and you are unable to make them, we reserve the right to suspend your access to all of the membership resources until you have submitted all outstanding fees.
- Your membership fee will remain the same throughout your membership unless you decide to upgrade or downgrade it to another membership plan. We do not reserve the right to change it without your written permission.
- If a member is found to be negligible of any of the terms and conditions and membership rules, he/she agrees to keep us indemnified of all losses, expenses, damages, and costs incurred by us in respect of any misleading statements, and/or acts, and/or omissions that may be carried by him/her against us.
- If a member does not get the desired results as part of the membership, he/she agrees to not pursue any legal action against Aliya Rajah or any other member of the membership community. We cannot be held responsible for whether members choose to implement our teachings and advice, and for whether they implement them in the right way.
- All members agree to keep any and all Confidential information obtained about any of the other members or Aliya Rajah confidential. “Confidential information” relates to any information concerning the business, finances, or affairs of the other members which is not in the public domain. This clause shall survive termination of the Contract.
- Any party that has a signed or confirmed agreement will be eligible to be reliant on these terms as caught under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- An agreement is confirmed by finalizing the application process and submitting the first monthly payment, as the agreement can be viewed from the application.
- The Terms and Conditions of this website shall constitute the entire agreement between you, Aliya Rajah and Aliya Rajah Coaching and shall supersede all prior engagements, written or oral, relating to the subject matter.
- Should any of these terms come into dispute, they shall be interpreted under the context of English Law.
- We reserve the right to choose to use the Courts of England and Wales to govern any disputes that may arise, however dependent on the domicile of a member of a particular country, reserve the right to bring proceedings in the residence of that country.
- If for any reason any of the clauses contained within this agreement are deemed to be invalid in the eyes of a court in a particular jurisdiction, then we reserve the right to rely on the enforceability of all remaining terms under this agreement.
- We reserve the right to alter our terms and conditions. By using our website and membership area, you are automatically bound by these terms and the onus is on you to keep yourself informed of any changes that we carry out, without further notice to you.
In the case of a dispute, you need to submit a complaint in writing to email@example.com at Aliya Rajah Coaching, Fujairah- Creative Tower P.O. Box 4422 Fujairah, United Arab Emirates