Self-Empowerment for Success
6th July 2019
“Passion is energy. Feel the power that comes from focusing on what excites you”- Oprah Winfrey
Half way through the year, are you where you want to be?
Feeling confident and able to make a change in your life, is often tied up with the beliefs you have about yourselves, and expectations of others. If you have a tendency to set the bar too high you may feel like giving up, or if you set it too low you may become bored. Developing Personal inner Power is an important key to reach your goals successfully. Come spend the afternoon with like-minded women who are also on a journey to improve their well-being.
The workshop will be split into two parts:
1)We will focus on self-love and building your confidence. You will learn how to manage your negative thinking, how to practice self-love on a daily basis, and create a more empowering mindset.
2) Reviewing the first half of 2019: the highs, the lows, the lessons learnt, and how to create a happier, more confident you in the second half of the year
Join us for an interactive afternoon where you will:
- Review the year so far: the highs, the challenges and the lessons learnt
- Gain a clear understanding of what you want to achieve in the next few months and the steps you need to take
- Identify the barriers in achieving your goals and gain the tools to overcome them
- Learn how to develop a more positive, empowering mindset
- Enjoy and practice meditation+self-awareness
This workshop is perfect for you if:
- You set goals but lack the confidence to achieve them
- You’d like to learn how to practise self-love on a daily basis
- You want to start the second half of the year feeling like a more confident you
- You’d love to spend the afternoon with like-minded, empowering women!
The workshop will be conducted by Aliya Rajah, a life coach for women and Laura-Helene Kopinski, a lightworker, who both share a passion for supporting women to reach a higher level of self-awareness and learn how to love themselves.
About the speakers:
Aliya Rajah supports professional women in building their self-confidence to help them to achieve their goals, feel happier in themselves and develop more meaningful relationships. She is a life coach and NLP Practitioner and has a degree in Biomedical Science and a Masters in Public Health. Aliya works with women on a one to one basis and runs confidence building workshops. She is from London and is now based in Abu Dhabi.
Owner of Inner Seed Abu Dhabi, a Lifestyle Wellness Hub, Laura Kopinski is a lightworker, Reiki master and senior yoga teacher that aims to bring out that inner strength and empowerment to people. Her healing workshops and events have enabled the community to connect with one another and expressive themselves. Her power is her care and love.
Spaces are limited for this event, so if you plan on joining us make sure you book soon!
Details of the event:
Ladies only event
Date: July 6th 2019
Location: House of Nature, Al Bateen (Villa 11, Marfa Al Bateen Street, Abu Dhabi)
Investment: AED 450
Payment: Through Bank transfer or by cash at House of Nature.
What to wear: Comfortable clothes
What to bring: Your personal journal or notebook
Tea and light snacks included!