I do what I do because almost always, the biggest barrier that’s holding most people back is themselves. It’s the stories that they tell themselves, it’s their fear, their procrastination, their lack of clarity about what they want. They are the ones getting in their own way. Once they learn how to remove the blocks that are standing in their way, everything starts to shift.
If you want to change your life, you absolutely need to start loving and valuing yourself like crazy.
Because when you don’t value yourself, you will allow your boundaries to be pushed. You will continue to say yes to everyone except yourself. Instead of deciding how you want to be treated, other people will decide it for you and treat you accordingly.
You won’t express your true thoughts and opinions.
You’ll run away from difficult conversations.
When you don’t value yourself you’ll settle for less than you deserve and shy away from believing you can do really great things.
On this journey we won’t just focus on one area of your life (i.e. your career). Instead we look at your life as a whole because all of the areas are interlinked, and by starting to develop a much more fulfilling relationship with yourself, you will start to feel so much more confident in yourself and your abilities, which will then enable you to thrive. In this programme I teach you how to build confidence from the inside out and how to live in alignment with your purpose. What does this mean exactly? Well it’s one thing to know what you want, but unless you also get clear on who you need to be in the process, you will only end up making the same decisions, carrying out the same behaviours, and as a result having the same outcomes.
If you’ve been feeling overwhelmed because you know you want to make positive changes in your life but you don’t know how or where to start, don’t worry I’ve got you! During my 1:1c coaching programme I will take you on a journey of going from feeling stuck, unsure, stressed out and overwhelmed to a place of much more clarity, inner peace, strength and confidence.
- What’s included in the programme:
- Weekly coaching session (virtually or in-person in Dubai).
- Homework given after each meeting to be completed before the next session.
- Online progress diary which will document the journey and keep track of your progress.
- Whatsapp support in between sessions if required.
- Continuous love, support, guidance and accountability from me throughout the process!
This programme isn’t for you if:
- You’re not ready to put in the work to make positive changes in your life. As your coach I am here to guide and support you, but at the end of the day you are the one who needs to take action.
- You expect results overnight. This programme is designed to create long-lasting change within you as a result of taking small, consistent steps over time rather than huge leaps that are going to overwhelm you and fall back into old patterns.
- You have a closed mindset and don’t believe that change is possible.
- You don’t believe you’re worthy of investing in you. If you don’t value yourself, the coaching, or the process, you will continuously get in your own way.
If you’re ready to start saying yes to putting yourself first and live the life you’re supposed to be living, let’s schedule a discovery call where we can discuss the main challenges you’re facing right now and which areas are most important for us to begin working on together.
I began life coaching sessions with Aliya to address my public speaking anxiety. Previously, I struggled with nervousness and stumbling through speeches. After working with Aliya, I’ve experienced significant positive changes.
Through personalised sessions and a public speaking workshop, Aliya equipped me with practical techniques that boosted my self-confidence and speaking abilities. We started by tackling self-doubt and negative self-talk, progressing to collaborative presentations where she provided invaluable advice on various aspects of public speaking.
With time and practice, I overcame my fears and successfully addressed an audience of 100 people without anxiety. Aliya’s attentive listening, detailed memory, and genuine dedication to helping others have made a remarkable impact on me. I continue to apply her tips, and the results have been truly transformative!
Lara, Head of Wellness